Members of this congregation always strive to be in right relation to each other.
Eight Regional Care Coordinators from Cambria and Paso Robles down to Santa Maria and Nipomo can help members of the congregation when they need assistance.
If you or someone you know in the congregation is in need of help that we can provide, please let us know. This past year we have provided a helping hand, a listening ear, rides to appointments, and meals for many of our members. Please know that we can’t reach out to you if we are unaware of your need.
Thank you to our volunteers :
- Cambria & Cayucos – Ron Sampson
- Paso Robles & Atascadero – Susan Lara
- Los Osos & Morro Bay – Andrea Brown
- San Luis Obispo – Sue Chippendale (south SLO), Jan Clarke (93405), & June Minikel (Downtown & north SLO)
- Avila, Grover Beach, Shell Beach, Oceano, & Arroyo Grande – Robin Weed-Brown
- Santa Maria & Nipomo – Patricia Martin
- You can find the phone numbers and/or emails in our directory. If you have any questions, contact Jan Clarke.